Sunday, December 12, 2010

IPad!

I'm hooked. My sweet hubby bought me an iPad!!! It's like my early Christmas present. I love it! My kids love it too. They can play games, read interactive books on it, and explore the vast knowledge of the Internet. I put some teaching "Apps" on it-- math, alphabet, memory games, jigjaw puzzles, etc.

Of course, I put Sudoku on it for me. :-) It can also be my Kindle and read books. Can do emails anywhere in the house. Recipes for cooking. My iPhone does the same stuff but honestly, when it comes to screens, bigger is better. LOL. I also have Netflix so there's instant streaming of movies (no captions, but I watch foreign movies for their subtitles).

I like technology!

10 comments:

Aunt of 14 said...

I was going to ask how tha iPad was working out! :)

Aunt of 14 said...

I got my laptop yesterday!

Jacob martin said...

The key is to give the peruser a little look into your experience, which urges them to need to take in more by perusing your resume
Cancer Homework Help

Stats Key said...

This is great information for students. This article is very helpful i really like this blog thanks. I also have some information relevant for online dissertation help.
Central Line Theorem Statistics Help

Operations Management said...

Great Information,it has lot for stuff which is informative.I will share the post with my friends.
Operations Management Assignment Help Online

Matlab Assignment Helper said...

Hi buddy, your blog' s design is simple and clean and i like it. Your blog posts about Online Dissertation Help are superb. Please keep them coming. Greets!!
Matlab Help Online

Brian Joseph said...

Mike Jasson is an academic writer of the Accounting Assignment Help. Who writes quality academic papers for students to help them in accomplishing their goals.
Original Content Writing Service

Wilson Larrie said...

The leading assignment help UK firm offers state of the art services to its clients with a promise of delivering all the required work well within the deadline.
SPSS Assignment Help

Jesica Alaster said...

Good way of telling, good post to take facts regarding my presentation subject matter, which i am going to deliver in my college
Polar Plots MathCad Homework Help

Order Venue said...

online shopping in a cheap price on ordervenue,it fullfil you all of the wishes in a time.
ordervenue